Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let me tell you why I'm really here...
HAIR!
Big Hair Friday! and this very Big hair :)

I decided to follow my dreams when I woke up one day and realized that I wasn't happy. I hated my job! I pursued my career in the beauty industry and here I am; HAPPY :), SATISFIED, and LOVING MY LIFE!!!!!

yes

I love all things HAIR!...and makeup...and fashion...and artsy...and beautiful!!!!
Paul Mitchell - answer to my prayers
(my bread and butter)

I am inspired daily by: music, children, successful and energetic people, the sunshine, people who think outside of the box, laughter, and seriously this is ridiculous but I find the X-Factor to be so inspiring! (there's just something about watching ordinary people shine on a big stage and release their inner EXTRAORDINARY!)

Inspire
til next time...
Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment