Friday, September 30, 2011

My Beauty Must-Haves/Can't Live Without/I'd Be Lookin' Like a Fool Without
(this needs to be prefaced with the fact that technically I have a million different beauty products that I "can't live without". That being said, these are a few of my favorite things...

Carmex
cherry carmex, boom. (just found out there  is vanilla carmex on the market?!)

Pinned Image
My Paul Mitchell Pro Tools and XL express ion smooth roundbrush, AND my Paul Mitchell products: Sculpting Foam, Super Skinny Relaxing Balm, Tea Tree Lemon Sage Root Lifter, Hold Me Tight Finishing Spray (ridiculous, I know, but this wild mane needs some serious taming)

M.A.C. Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Painterly Pot. This is the one item I can't live without! Keeps my eye makeup in place or it's a great product to wear alone with a little mascara and some lipgloss.

Shellac nails
Shellac Nails! aaaaaaamazing! The new gel polish makes the old fashioned nail polish look like a chump.

and last but certainly not least, my absolute favorite discovery over the past 2 years....

tan towels! i haven't tried them myself, but i've witnessed their greatness! very even tan, not orange, and the best part -- no skin cancer!
Tan Towels!
These bad boys could have quite possibly saved my life...and i'm not even joking you. I was add.ic.ted. to the tanning bed and one day I decided to try this wonderful product. The reason I stopped tanning is because I found myself embarassed to admit that I was going to the tanning bed because let's face it, it is embarassing. There is no need to lay in a booth for 20 minutes and bake your skin!! Happy Tan Towelling, friends ;)

til next time...
Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment