Thursday, November 10, 2011

latest obsessions

My latest inspirations and obsessions
if I went super short again this is what I would do!
but I think I'm going to opt for something a little more lengthy like...
Pravana Wild Orchid color

when i logged into pinterest today this is what smacked me in the face...
Justin Timberlake
HELLO, boyfriend!!!
i mean, what girl isn't obsessed with JT? for real.
so while i'm wasting my time researching things on the internet i'm also being a couch potato watching the CMA awards from last night and BAM this is what I see...
Carrie Underwood (CMAs)
Hello, beautiful!! i'm drooling over all of this; the shoes, the legs, THE DRESS omg the dress, the tan, the makeup, THE HAIR!!! love, love, love

I saw this and thought it was so cute and true and inspiring
passion
i'm a mommy, a hairstylist, and a bartender. I list them in order of importance to me. My Brodester, the B-Train, my SnuggleBear is my life, my soul, my heart, my WORLD.
i'm a hairstylist and I love what I do, who I do it with, and who I do it for! My job is so much fun, in fact it doesn't even feel right referring to it is a job.

and last but not least i'm a certified drink slinger. 7 years of babysitting drunks serving drinks with a smile and if you're lucky a lil' wink. it's not my passion but I don't mind it. i like most people ;)

Bartender for Hard Liquor

til next time...
Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment